This open house was active from Sept. 16-Oct. 2, 2022. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
Every open house should have cookies! Here is a recipe you can try at home.
No-bake Oatmeal Scotchies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 3 cups quick oats
- Heat butter, milk and sugar in a large saucepan. Stir until mixture until it has boiled for one minute.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and butterscotch morsels. Morsels should not melt completely.
- Fold in oats.
- Allow mixture to cool until it begins to thicken.
- Scoop out mixture and place cookies on a baking sheet to set, for about 15 minutes.
Recipe provided by Heather Davis